This post might contain an affiliate link. In simple terms, that means that if you make a purchase through one of the links I provide, I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can get more information here.
As 2017 comes to a close, I realized that I have a number of unposted book reviews (mostly ones from the 20 Answers challenge that I wrote but never published). I also have a stack of books to read. It looks like a sizeable stack, but I’m excited to dive into these books.
Book Reviews Coming Soon
- Islam by Andrew Bieszard (review posted)
- Mormonism by Trent Horn (review posted)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses by Trent Horn (review posted)
- Divorce & Remarriage by Jim Blackburn (review posted)
- Faith & Science by Trent Horn (review posted)
- Abortion by Trent Horn (review posted)
- End of Life Issues by Jason Negri (review posted)
- Mary: Help in Hard Times by Marianne Lorraine Trouvé FSP (review posted)
Books on My Reading List
- The Rosary: Your Weapon for Spiritual Warfare by Johnnette Benkovic and Thomas K. Sullivan (review posted)
- The Saint vs. The Scholar: The Fight between Faith and Reason by Jon M. Sweeny (review posted)
- Forgiving Mother: A Marian Novena of Healing and Peace by Marge Steinhage Fenelon (review posted)
- Be Merry: How to Avoid Anxiety and Depression During the Holidays by Sterling Jaquith (review posted)
- Not of This World: A Catholic Guide to Minimalism by Sterling Jaquith (review posted)
What books are you hoping to finish by the end of the year?